The Trust Edge Team Assessment is a 40 question assessment that combines results from each member of a team to determine where the team as a whole aligns with each of the 8 Pillars of Trust. We believe that this creates a strong starting point for where to begin in your training sessions with this team. This can also be of value when you utilize the ability to track the progression of a team over time. By doing this you are able to see if your training is making a quantitative impact on a given team.
Setting up a Team-Assessment:
START HERE or click Start Assessing on the Dashboard
- After you create your organization and segments using this article you will need to create your individual link for each
- To do this, make sure you have the correct segment selected in the drop-down menu in the row aligned with the organization
- Select the Team Assessment icon (multiple heads)
- In the upper left-hand corner, you should see an “Open New Assessment” button, select it
- Once you select this, an open and close date option will show up. This open and close date will not appear for anyone who you are assessing so we recommend that you select today’s date as the start date and add 2-3 weeks to your end date to ensure a greater response rate.
- NOTE: You are able to extend the close date, but the start date is not editable after assessment is opened
- Click Create
- The link will appear for this assessment. Anybody who responds through this assessment link will appear on this results page under this segment.
- Once the Close Date ends the assessment CAN NOT be reopened
- This page also acts as the analytics dashboard.